Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Aquavision website.
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Aquavision is the owner of the website whose registered office is Aquavision, Upper Hayne Farm, Blackborough, Cullompton, Devon EX15 2JD.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice. And is for your general information and use only.
• Aquavision or third parties will not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Aquavision expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
.• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Aquavision shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
.• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aquavision’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Aquavision, Upper Hayne Farm, Blackborough, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 2JDIf you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Pricing:The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your orderWe are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer's acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise. All prices on our SHOP website are inclusive of VAT and delivery costs except to certain parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Man – where a supplement may be charged. We will notify you of this prior to dispatch
How to order:
• Simply browse our online store for your required items, we hope we have made this as simple as possible to find the product you are looking for.
• Once you have found what you are looking for enter the quantity you require and add to the shopping basket. You can continue to shop and add further items to your basket.
• You can view your shopping basket at any time and amend quantities, add products or remove products. All you need to do is click on the ‘basket’ icon on the top right hand of the screen.
• Once you have selected all the items you require you can check out from your shopping basket, just follow the on-screen directions. Payment is via PAYPAL
• Once we have received your order we will e-mail to confirm this and you will then receive another e-mail when your order has been dispatched.
• Should you encounter any problems whilst placing your order or if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Deliveries: Fishplant Family Unit system - no extra delivery charge except to certain parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Man. Fishplant Production Unit system – no extra delivery charge except to certain parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Isles of Scilly and Isle of ManWe aim to dispatch orders by the following working day – but are unable to guarantee an exact delivery day or time. Please note that deliveries are not dispatched or delivered on weekends or bank holidays. Fishplant systems are delivered on pallets using a ‘tail lift’ lorry – therefore the purchaser needs to ensure suitable access or ‘drop off’ space is available, as the operative is under no obligation to move the item beyond the ‘drop off’ point from the delivery vehicle. If goods are not received within 21 days, please contact us direct and we will offer an alternative product to the same value or a full refund. Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages or shortages be reported to us within 24 hours. Aquavision denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays caused by ‘carriers’. Moreover, we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors.
Returns and Refunds: If you wish to return an item purchased from Aquavision, in the first instance, you must contact us as soon as possible (Tel: 01823 680888) and provide the reason for wanting to return the goods. Please note that all goods that we send out will have been checked for contents, damage and sufficient packaging used. Should your item(s) arrive broken and this appears to have happened in transit please make the delivery driver aware of this and take some photographic evidence if possible.
Faulty Goods (Within 30 Days): If the product arrives and appears faulty or broken please notify Aquavision immediately (Tel: 01823 680888). It is important that you return the product within a reasonable period of time, keep hold of all the warranty information for your product and your original purchase invoice. Aquavision will endeavour to rectify the situation as soon as possible. In most cases, we will require the faulty or broken item(s) to be returned to us for inspection. For both the Fishplant Family Unit & the Fishplant Production Unit – we will arrange a carrier ‘pallet pick up’ and request that the items are reattached securely to the pallet it arrived on. Should the returned item(s) subsequently be found not to be faulty – you may be liable to the carrier ‘pick up’ fee. To return small items - we request that the customer return the item by the most economical means. A proof of ‘posting’ will be required
Faulty Goods (After 30 Days): Items offered for sale on the website will be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please read the warranty conditions with particular reference to any exclusions. Any form which needs to be filled in must be done promptly. Should you wish to return the product to us - please notify us first (Tel: 01823 680888). We will require the item to be returned to us at your cost, with all relevant warranty and initial purchase paperwork. Once we receive the faulty item, we will inspect it and either replace or repair it at our discretion. Should it require further investigation we may need to return it to the manufacturer for further assessment. Should the product be deemed faulty and still under warranty, we will replace the item as soon as possible together with a refund for the returned delivery cost. Please note that if the item is found by us not to be faulty or malfunctioning, due to inappropriate use/treatment or neglect, we will then return the item to you along with an invoice for the returned delivery charge. In addition, we reserve the right to make a handling charge.
Unwanted Items: To avoid unnecessary costs please ensure that you indeed want to purchase the product in the first place. Please contact us if you require any further information prior to purchase.If you decide you do not want the item you have purchased please contact us first to advise us that you wish to return it. This must be within 14 days of the date you received your delivery. The item must be in the original packaging, undamaged and in a saleable condition. We will refund the cost of the item but this will not include any dispatch or return delivery costs and we suggest your method of delivery is registered or signed for, as we will not be responsible for loss of goods in transit. Where complete Fishplant systems are to be returned – you will need to liaise with us to arrange a carrier ‘pick up’Any items that are returned to us, after 30 days – will be refunded at our discretion and may be sent back to you unless they are faulty. Products such as liquid plant feed and testing kits with ‘use by’ dates may not be returned for a refund, after 30 days.This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights
Complaints procedure: If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems. Contact us with your complaint at: email@example.com or telephone: 01823 680888 or write to us at: Upper Hayne Farm, Blackborough, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 2JD
General Terms & Conditions
• Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
• It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the intended purpose.
• Any advice sought by the customer from Aquavision is not guaranteed – unless Aquavison has carried out a customer ‘on site’ consultancy.
• All good remain the property of Aquavision until paid in full
• All transactions are subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales